SeaLife, the world's leading maker of underwater dive cameras, introduces its most advanced digital camera. Sleek, modern design meets high-tech functionality in SeaLife´s new DC800 8-megapixel camera. With 5 new dive-specific color correction modes, the DC800 makes it easier than ever to take sharp, colorful underwater pictures. Set the camera to Sea mode to restore lost colors typical for underwater pictures. Easily expand the camera with one or two SeaLife external flash accessories. Quick shutter response for fast action photography. Long lasting lithium battery for all day of diving. Automatic focus from 2" to infinity. Large format continuous video recording with sound. Depth tested to 200ft. Fully rubber armored for shock protection. 1-year warranty covers the underwater housing and camera.
Sooner or later, divers realize that adding an external flash produces the brightest, sharpest, most colorful underwater pictures. The DC800 Pro includes the camera and Digital Pro Flash in a soft travel case. Set the camera to Ext Flash Auto mode for automatic exposure control with the Digital Pro Flash, resulting in vibrant colors and reduced backscatter. The Ext Flash Manual mode offers advanced UW photographers manual aperture and shutter speed controls. Quick shutter response for fast action photography. Long lasting lithium battery for all day of diving. Automatic focus from 2" to infinity. Large format continuous video recording with sound. Depth tested to 200ft. Fully rubber armored for shock protection. 1-year warranty covers the underwater camera and flash accessory.
Finally a universal flash for all digital cameras*. Scuba divers know that a strobe is the most important accessory for sharp, colorful pictures. Water absorbs the red and yellow light spectrum resulting in blue pictures. The powerful SeaLife® Digital Pro Flash causes the intense colors of coral and fish to "explode" . Even two flashes can be easily mounted to all cameras. The powerful SeaLife® Digital Pro Flash works with all SeaLife cameras and other brands of cameras that have up to 4 pre-flashes.
- New Auto Mode setting adjusts flash brightness for optimal image exposure
- Depth rated to 200 ft/ 60 m.
- Variable power adjustment allows user to manually fine tune flash brightness for desired effect and image exposure.
- 5 pre-flash cancellation settings
- Effective underwater distance range from 2 to 8 ft. (0.6 to 2.5 m).
- Approximately 100 flashes with 4 AA batteries (not included)..
- Flexible, rubberized arm for easy aiming and sure grip.
- Includes flash link optical cable connection (SL962).
- Deluxe carry case included