Aqua Lung has once again raised the bar on regulator design with the release of Mikron - the smallest and lightest weight regulator on the market today. Weighing in at just 26 oz. (din) and 31 oz. (yoke), the traveling diver will benefi t tremendously. Even more amazing is that performance is not sacrifi ced by the extreme compactness of the regulator. Its balanced fi rst and second stages produce exceptional breathing performance.
FEATURES OF MIKRON:
- Compact dimensions and low weight blend comfort with a unique diving experience
- A new, braided hose, weighing less than 5 oz., provides fl exibility, comfort and excellent packability
- The Mikron is available in two colors including the new pink vanilla that matches the new Pearl i3 BC
- The pink vanilla version features a new, smaller Comfo-biteTM mouthpiece designed for smaller mouths. If you are one of those that doesn't care for the Comfo-bite'sTM silicone bridge which fi ts across the upper palate, it can now be detached
- The first stage is a balanced diaphragm type that sports one HP port (7/16) and 4 MP ports (3/8)
- The second stage is pneumatically balanced to provide top performance
- The second stage has an adjustment knob that allows the diver to optimize the opening eff ort. In the "Mini" position, the opening eff ort is increased, which is ideal for avoiding free fl ows. In the "Maxi" position, the inhalation eff ort is reduced, reducing the work of breathing
- The reduced size and weight makes the Mikron the ideal choice for children and young adults
The Mikron Octopus is pneumatically balanced tp provide top performance
It has an adjustment knob that allows the diver to optimize the opening effort. In the "Mini" position, the opening effort is increased, which is ideal for avoiding free flows. In the "Maxi" position, the inhalation effort is reduced, reducing the work of breathing
The reduced size and weight makes the Mikron the ideal choice for children and young adults
39" yellow hose.